Best case for my situation

Tea1337

I am looking for a sleek, shiny, large case. With a window if possible. After looking at the Corsair 800D I wasn't exactly sold. The case will have internal lights to show off custom parts and a full water-cooling loop. Also, a good case that can keep a good static pressure since I live where there is A LOT of dust. Thanks ahead of time. 

750D

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Have you looked at the Fractal Design Arc XL? Edit: oops, not shiny.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Have you looked at the Fractal Design Arc XL? Edit: oops, not shiny.

Actually, I didn't necessarily mean like glossy. That Fractal case looks really nice.

How about a Lian Li PC-A76X? The thing is huge and shiny! It has a space for a 360mm rad at the front with space for front drive cage!

The Lian Li looks nice but i'd like to have a windows.

Thanks for the suggestions, It's definitely between the Corsair obsidian 750D and the Fractal Design Arc XL.

I bought a NZXT Phantom 820 a few months ago and LOVE IT. You can replace the vents with plexi as well you can, you can buy a Switch 810 side panel from NZXT and it fits the Phantom 820 perfectly

Main Rig | Dell u3415w | Enthoo Evolv ATX - Intel i7 5930k - Corsair H110i GTX - ASUS X99-A - Samsung 850 Evo 250GB - WD Black 1TB - Corsair LPX 4x8GB - EVGA ACX 780 Ti |

Home Media Server | Fractal Design Node 304 - Intel 4770k - ASUS Z87I Deluxe - Kingston V300 120GB - 2x Western Digital Red 3TB - Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB |

Developer System | 2012 Apple Mac Mini - Intel i5 - 16GB - Samsung 840 250GB - 500GB |

Commuting Tech | 2015 Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" - Intel i5 - 8GB - 128GB | Apple iPad Air 16GB | iPhone 6 64GB |

I would go with the Fractal Design Define R4. Beautiful case with great cooling, noise dampening, and has air filters for the fans built in.

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans

750D or Define R4. You might want to look into the Enthoo Primo as  well, great case :) Just got one

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/