Cheap and silent (or no fan) 100-120W PSU?

Hi guys!

I'm building small HTPC/mini server with Intel G1820. It's really low-end, low features PC. MBO, CPU, RAM and 1 HDD.

At full load (CPU and integrated GPU), it takes about 82W from the wall (currently testing it with crappy, very old 400W PSU). So as it doesn't need much power, I don't want to buy a new 400W PSU for it. I'm looking at something rated at 100-120W, preferably without fans or very quiet. One caveat is - I'd like it to keep running 24/7, so I'm not comfortable using crappy $5 400W PSU for it (even though it would never use more than 25% PSUs rated output).

Do you guys have any suggestions? I don't know any brands which have such low-power PSUs, hopefully you can suggest some!

Thanks!

82 W from the wall measured with a crappy PSU that probably has POS efficiency, anyway what's your budget, PSU format and where are you from? Provide a site link if it needs to be a specific shop

Also you're not going to get good <350W PSUs  at a reasonable price, just look for quality, don't mind if its a 500W, if it's a decent one then it's fine

This is a signature.

Youre better off getting a good 300watt ish psu. Look at bequiet! they have decently priced ones that make little to no noise.

You just dont find reliable 100w psus.

Yeah, that's right. 82W from the wall with the crappies efficiency you can think of :D I'm from Croatia, though can order online if needed. No need for specific shop, and I'm not constricted by a format. 

Budget is the less the better :D I'm trying to do this as cheap as possible, and up till now I've practically got everything for $35.

I don't want to spend big bucks on gold or higher rated PSUs for the sake efficiency, as the system isn't power hungry and it would take too long for me to pay off the investment (using less electricity).

I would for stability and/or making sure I don't burn my house down, but I don't think any bronze PSU should have such issues when running 24/7 at 10-20% or maximum rated power. So far I've found used Antec Edge 550W for about $50, looks like I'll take it if there are no better ideas ;)

22 hours ago, kristijan said:

Yeah, that's right. 82W from the wall with the crappies efficiency you can think of :D I'm from Croatia, though can order online if needed. No need for specific shop, and I'm not constricted by a format. 

Budget is the less the better :D I'm trying to do this as cheap as possible, and up till now I've practically got everything for $35.

I don't want to spend big bucks on gold or higher rated PSUs for the sake efficiency, as the system isn't power hungry and it would take too long for me to pay off the investment (using less electricity).

I would for stability and/or making sure I don't burn my house down, but I don't think any bronze PSU should have such issues when running 24/7 at 10-20% or maximum rated power. So far I've found used Antec Edge 550W for about $50, looks like I'll take it if there are no better ideas ;)

http://www.bequiet.com/en/powersupply/667

starting at 300 euros

I've bought the Antec Edge 550W, thanks everyone for help!