Replacing a 7560D

Tea1337

I have an AMD A8-5600k, with 8Gb of ddr3 1600Mhz ram. The APU was amazing back when I got it and it just isn't working for me anymore. I was considering getting an Radeon 7850 with 2gb V-ram. Are there any other GPU's that would out preform the 7850 at the same price range? Also, would my CPU become a bottleneck with a new GPU? Thanks.

I have an AMD A8-5600k, with 8Gb of ddr3 1600Mhz ram. The APU was amazing back when I got it and it just isn't working for me anymore. I was considering getting an Radeon 7850 with 2gb V-ram. Are there any other GPU's that would out preform the 7850 at the same price range? Also, would my CPU become a bottleneck with a new GPU? Thanks.

If you wait until Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Boxing Day you will probably be able to get a great deal on a 7950 if you are willing to spend a bit more.

Thanks for the super fast responses. I'll probably wait it out until black Friday to get a good deal on a 7950, and a new PSU.

The 7850 is one of the best value gpus around.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.