Should I get this mouse

elguito

Should I get the logitech G500s gaming mouse or the razer deathadder 2013

I'd go for the G602, but out of your two choices the G500S. I just love Logitech for periphericals, outstanding quality and CS if you have any problem.

I have a deathadder black edition. I like the deathadder series because they fit my hands and grip style perfectly. If you can go into a shop and try both of them and see what you prefer.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

What are you using it for and are there any specific needs you're looking for? Out of the two though, I would go for the G500, since I kinda need more than 2 thumb buttons at times.

Gaming and I do like having more then 2 buttons for my thumb. I should have said that I wanted an FPS mouse not an MMO mouse

As a previous user of the deathadder, I'd probably go for the Logitech. I am one user of many, but The Razer mouse just feels like a masive lump in my hand, and doesnt fit quite right.

LOOK AT MY TUBE, MY TUBE IS AMAZING. DONT LICK IT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAVE A MANE OR PENIS EITHER. SHUT UP.

Should I get the logitech G500s gaming mouse or the razer deathadder 2013

Since the 500s has a very similar shape to the old G5, I say take it. If you have big hands, you'll like it.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I'd say go with G602 if you can, or G500s if you really want

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

A better comparison to the deathadder would be the g400s. Both are optical and highly rated for being at the top of the list in terms of accuracy.

The g400s is also shaped the same as the MX518/G5 series, just a note since a previous poster brought up the g5.

I went with the g400s, since I've had issues with razer in the past. Both have their pro's and cons, and both have their fans. I think either one is a great choice.

I like the logitech mouse mainly because of the position of the sensor.  maybe its just because I had a logitech mouse before (G500) and became used to it.  the downside its not very ergonomic.. 

but if your more into fps than mmo then logitech is right choice..  I think having a forward positioned sensor makes for better sniping control and side to side movement..