Dark Theme on Emails

piemadd

I have the Occasional Email From 2-factor Authentication, and since i enjoy dark themes, I had a suggestion. Even though Dark Theme is My Default on LTT, it doesn't show up in the emails. Is there a way to do this?

i like trains 馃檪

Best thing would be that email is sent as plain text or with minimal formatting and you have email which can chage default colors for emails.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Sorry, this isn't possible with the forum software, and adding it in would get very complicated, especially as styling emails is much harder than it should be due to the massive variation in email clients. Most of the emails that you get are presumably not from LTT though, and most of those I suspect don't have a night theme, so it wouldn't make much difference to the amount of light that you are exposed to.

2 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Best thing would be that email is sent as plain text or with minimal formatting and you have email which can chage default colors for emails.

A plain text version of the emails is sent, so you can configure your email client to display the plaintext version instead.

HTTP/2 203