Roccat tyon laser?

WowMuchName

Soo, idk if there is even an optical version, but would there be any problems with acceleration? i have the roccat KPM with an optical sensor and i love it.

"Too heavy, too big and the sensor is an issue on mine" -Rocketjumpninja (he was experiencing a lot of jitter when drawing straight lines).

6 minutes ago, HydraGaming said:

"Too heavy, too big and the sensor is an issue on mine" -Rocketjumpninja (he was experiencing a lot of jitter when drawing straight lines).

hmmm, thanks

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 2:03 AM, HydraGaming said:

I have a Tyon my self and it does not jitter when I draw a straight line. The weight isn't that bad and I like it (depends on personal preference). I don't feel any acceleration when I'm using it but maybe because I'm using a had mousepad (I have the Logitech g440). Although I don't really utilise the buttons one the sides of left click and right click, I use it for BF1 but that's about it. Overall the mouse is decent if you like/have:

-Heavy mouse

-lots of buttons (useful for RTS, MMOS)

-a hard mouse pad (I used to have a cloth one but since the mouse is heavy and wide, it produces too much friction and is not so easy to move around)

I use it for CS-GO and its doing decent (I'm Nova 3)

2 hours ago, WindowsXP16 said:

I have a Tyon my self and it does not jitter when I draw a straight line. The weight isn't that bad and I like it (depends on personal preference). I don't feel any acceleration when I'm using it but maybe because I'm using a had mousepad (I have the Logitech g440). Although I don't really utilise the buttons one the sides of left click and right click, I use it for BF1 but that's about it. Overall the mouse is decent if you like/have:

-Heavy mouse

-lots of buttons (useful for RTS, MMOS)

-a hard mouse pad (I used to have a cloth one but since the mouse is heavy and wide, it produces too much friction and is not so easy to move around)

I use it for CS-GO and its doing decent (I'm Nova 3)

Hard pads can also help reduce jitter on laser mice.