Samsung 850 EVO No Longer Recognised In BIOS - S.M.A.R.T Error???

Hi,

I use my 850 EVO as my Windows 10 Boot Drive. Randomly turned on my PC and it won't boot windows. It goes straight into BIOS. 

THE 850 EVO isn't shown in the BIOS. I have tried different cables and ports and no luck.

I have tried a USB caddy and plugging it in my Brother's PC and it's won't show. I then connected it straight to the motherboard and loaded into BIOS and the following happens, https://youtu.be/KNBcAse2VFk

I was all set to RMA this and cope with losing my data. Yes, I'm one of those idiots who didn't back up. But now that my brother's machine is seeing it somewhat then I have a tiny little piece of hope. 

Does anyone have any ideas? The plan is to RMA this device but now there's the tiniest bit of hope, I want to see about getting data off the drive before sending it off to Samsung.

Tldr: Isn't recognised by my PC. Plugged into my brother's PC and flashes up before going into BIOS but isn't recognised any further.

try swapping SATA cable and what port you're plugging it into on your mobo.

i7 6700k 4.6GHz                                          FX-8350 4.7GHz

64GB DDR4 2400MHz                                 32GB DDR3 1600MHz

EVGA GTX 1080 FTW 2120MHz                 EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Stock

Make a PE-based USB and after you boot into the PE, get Samsung Magician and try to use it to secure erase the drive(if it detects 850 EVO properly).

1 hour ago, THEdeadRETURNED said:

try swapping SATA cable and what port you're plugging it into on your mobo.

I've tried this already unfortunately.

1 hour ago, PenPoint said:

Make a PE-based USB and after you boot into the PE, get Samsung Magician and try to use it to secure erase the drive(if it detects 850 EVO properly).

I've tried Samsung Magician on my brother's PC which boots into Windows 7. The drive isn't detected on that either. I'm out of luck basically am I?

I wish I hadn't seen that S.M.A.R.T error pop up. :( It's given me some sort of hope.

12 minutes ago, Paterson37 said:

I've tried Samsung Magician on my brother's PC which boots into Windows 7. The drive isn't detected on that either. I'm out of luck basically am I?

I wish I hadn't seen that S.M.A.R.T error pop up. :( It's given me some sort of hope.

Unfortuately it seems like you're out of luck. :S