Introducing myself

Hey all,

My name is James and I've been following LTT on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook for at least two or three years now. I just NOW got into making an account on the forums. Anyways I'm 21 years old, been into building PCs since I would say 16 years old..? I just never got around to doing so since I never had the money and the knowledge to do so. My first build (back in 2014) had an AMD X2 560, unlocked to an X4 b60 with a 750Ti FTW and 4GB of DDR3. I live in the USA, at the panhandle (northwest) region of FL. I have a passion for cars, EDM, gaming, and most importantly technology as a whole. That's all I can think about for now. As for my current gaming PC, you can check the build out here.

And again, thanks for viewing and have a great day, all!

-James

Main PC "General Whitby" - ASUS TUF SABERTOOTH X99 | Intel i7 6800K OC to 4.5 GHz @ 1.385v | Corsair H100i v2 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 2400 (2x8GB) | EVGA GTX 1070 SC ACX 3.0 | Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250 GB | 2 TB Hitachi Ultrastar Enterprise HDD (2x) | Corsair RM1000i PSU | Corsair C70 Military Green case | Win10 Pro | Corsair K95 RGB Brown | Corsair M65 Pro RGB

Restomod 90's PC - ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | AMD FX-8320 | Cooler Master Seidon 120v |12 GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 | XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8 GB | PNY SSD 120 GB | 1 TB Toshiba 2.5 HDD | EVGA 500W1 PSU | Old CyberMax Beige PC case | Win10 Pro | Logitech G710+ Blue | Corsair M65 Non-Pro RGB **Build log coming soon**

Welcome to LTT, enjoy your stay

Since you are new it is kinda mandatory to read this

And this

Lol you thought we don't have Terms and Conditions here