Contesting 3 monitors for reading&productivity w/o eyestrain.

Slazer

Hi,
after reading plethora of monitor buying guides, I've decided to buy one of these three Benq models. What I need are good counter-arguments, i.e. why not to buy one of these three, perhaps 'coz of some useless or adversary feature, so that I can pick a winner. My favourite is EW2770QZ, 'coz of the Brightness Intelligence Plus Technology.

My use case:

• my priorities are America first, productivity second. Games are irrelevant, but I kinda like movies, but not shaky ones, I mean, the action movies...,
  • I mainly read PDFs, browse the web, do some programming (lots of letters),
  • obviously, my main concern is eyestrain and eye fatigue, as well as sleep disorders,
  • I will use a recent AMD card running on Linux (Fedora, maybe elementary or Ubuntu), never on windows or apples.

My requirements:

• 27" QHD
  • matte screen
  • Pivot
  • not-glossy design & thin bezels would be nice
  • FlickerFree
  • IPS (considered VA, but BenQ has no 27" VA)
  • blue light filter
  • anything else worth mentioning?

Could you help me (not to) pick a monitor? The differences seem too subtle for me to decide.

P.S.: There is a lot of 4k fanboys out there, so I'll just point out that the usefulness of 4k has been comprehensibly evaluated by myself and eventually rendered grotesque, absurd and utterly useless. I just don't buy it! I think QHD on 27" is overabundant (a.k.a. plethora) for my purposes, 4k on 24" is just absurd and I have no money (nor see the need for) 4k on 28". It'd require tremendously strong argument to persuade me, though provided there is some, I'm happy to change my mind.    

4 minutes ago, Slazer said:
  • my priorities are America first, productivity second.

Что?

Why buy monitors made in China (very bad) when you help the tremendous US economy by buying second hand? 

CPU: I7 6700K 4.4Ghz @ 1.29v | GPU: MSI Gaming X 1070 8GB | MOBO: Gigabyte z170x Gaming 3 | RAM: 16GB 2800Mhz DDR4 Kingston HyperX

SSD's: 240GB + 500GB SSDs | PSU: Corsair CS 550M | COOLER: Be Quiet Silent Loop 240 | CASE: Corsair 400C

I was just kidding, come on :D. Thought it was totally obvious and un-mention-worthy. Let's get our hands (got it, hands?) back on the topic.