Build a new pc, network drivers wont install

Hi, I recently build a new pc and wanted it to connect to the ethernet cable, but it showed no internet, so I checked and found out that the networkadapterdrivers arent instaled, so I downloaded the newest Intel network drivers. After that I tried to install them, but it shows that there are no Intel(R) adapters. I have a asrock Z270 gaiming K4.

1 minute ago, Blackhole890 said:

have you reboot the  computer? and try downloading 3dpnet

I have currently no internet connection so I must download it on an other pc and transport it via usb drive,

but I ll try right now

Just now, Sandalsandsocks said:

I have currently no internet connection so I must download it on an other pc and transport it via usb drive,

but I ll try right now

Did the motherboard come with any sort of driver CD? It should. And if so the Ethernet drivers are on that CD

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

Just now, EvilCat70 said:

Did the motherboard come with any sort of driver CD? It should. And if so the Ethernet drivers are on that CD

I have no cd player in the rig so I must transfer it to a usb2.0 (have no 3.0) and open it on the rig, this could take a while, but trying

I have no cd player in the rig so I must transfer it to a usb2.0 (have no 3.0) and open it on the rig, this could take a while, but trying

Go to your motherboard's website (on another PC), look for the Ethernet drivers, download them. Put them on the USB and run the file on the PC having issues.

4 minutes ago, EvilCat70 said:

Go to your motherboard's website (on another PC), look for the Ethernet drivers, download them. Put them on the USB and run the file on the PC having issues.

my inet connection is slower than usb2.0 :(

1 minute ago, Sandalsandsocks said:

Are you sure you're using the right driver for your OS?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

1 minute ago, Sandalsandsocks said:

Well, this is really the only possible solution. Go watch your favourite TV show while the driver downloads. It'll pass the time quickly and will probably be ready by the time you've finished watching a show

Just now, Abdul201588 said:

Are you sure you're using the right driver for your OS?

it says that there are no drivers so I tried to install ...(see description)

2 minutes ago, EvilCat70 said:

Well, this is really the only possible solution. Go watch your favourite TV show while the driver downloads. It'll pass the time quickly and will probably be ready by the time you've finished watching a show

or I copy the cd on the usb drive and watch LinusTechTips xD

it says that there are no drivers so I tried to install ...(see description)

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K4/index.asp#osW1064

Go to the bottom and download the Intel Lan Driver ver.21.1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.