What do you guys think about Nox safety in general as an application?

Hey there everyone. I understand this might not be an easy answer to give, especially since many different users use it and report no problems (it seems popular enough with some youtubers of my favourite mobile game, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius) and i ask this because it apparently is the best emulator to farm trust mastery rewards (most exclusive and often powerful equipment\abilities in the game), by allowing the use of macros which is something Bluestacks 2 does not offer.

On the other hand, this application isnt as widespread or well explored as Bluestacks 2 and i have used it in the past to play Pokémon GO and i got banned (they did state once they would have banned any user that utilized fake GPS tracking and alike, but it wasnt even out in Portugal by then), but now i have quitted the game and have my smartphone back, but dont want to recharge it everyday due to excessive gameplay.

My question is, do you feel this application is safe enough not to somehow steal your information for wrong purposes or seen as a general exploit in most games? I know Bluestacks 2 is not seen brightly by Supercell, since they wont allow for an email change if you use it on theyr games, but you think theres no problem by associating my Facebook, Twitter and Gmail accounts to Nox?

Thanks for any opinions.

Groomlake Authority