Help me find a Wireless Ergonomic Back lit keyboard for my boss

Ok so I work at a software company and my boss asked me to find him a keyboard that is ergonomic since he codes 8 hours a day, Backlit because he does not like to turn on lights, and he would like it to be wireless so he can move it around as he likes. He currently has a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate and loves it but he says that it is starting to stress his hands and he is having to cut down the time the codes because of the lack of ergonomic curve. I looked for this mythical unicorn before Christmas and I had to report to him that it does not exist. He approached me last week and again I had nothing to show him. So if anyone knows of a keyboard like this please help me. Help me find this unicorn!!!

Maybe look at one of the DIY boards on Massdrop, not cheap by any means but if he really wants it you can build it

Logitech K830?

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Ok, let me know if I am out of my mind because I do not know enough about Bluetooth to know if this will work. So I take a Mistel Mechanical Keyboard https://www.amazon.com/Mistel-Ergonomic-Mechanical-Keyboard-Switches/dp/B01MCV48B6?th=1 (my boss liked the keyboard and said yes) and then add a Bluetooth USB dongle and a USB battery pack to power the keyboard. Can I pair it with a computer and how would I go about doing this?

My question about the blue tooth connection are the following:

1. how would I pair the devices? would the receivers each have a unique ID and be able to recognize each other

2. since I would not have to have any drivers for the keyboard would the keystrokes register in the OS or would I have to run a key mapping program

3. will a USB battery bank power the keyboard and the dongle?

*on a side not this would make a good youtube video LMG* wink wink