Bypass icloud locked iphone 5c ios 10

my girlfriends phone died, she got a temp phone from a friend but its bound to the girls icloud account and she doesn't know the password anymore and doesn't control the email anymore. i googled ios icloud 10 bypass but i don't trust any of it. does anybody know a working methode? would jailbreaking help? i don't know if there even is a jailbreak crack for ios10 yet. could someone give me a lead in this?

I'm slightly confused.So the phone is locked to the person who gave it to her's icloud right not her's.What's th eproblem what does she want to do with it.

My life

2 minutes ago, Himommies said:

I'm slightly confused.So the phone is locked to the person who gave it to her's icloud right not her's.What's th eproblem what does she want to do with it.

its not my girlfriends icloud but the icloud of the friend that gave it to my girlfriend. that friend of my girlfriend doesn't have access to it anymore so she can't delete it from icloud.com/#find we already completely restored it via recovery mode but its still bound to the inaccessible icloud account.

Just now, tlink said:

its not my girlfriends icloud but the icloud of the friend that gave it to my girlfriend. that friend of my girlfriend doesn't have access to it anymore so she can't delete it from icloud.com/#find we already completely restored it via recovery mode but its still bound to the inaccessible icloud account.

Factory reset

My life

2 minutes ago, tlink said:

like i said, we already did that. 

Your doing something wrong then.Factory reset should make like it just left the boc with no accounts no pictures or anything.https://drfone.wondershare.com/reset-iphone/factory-reset-iphone-without-passcode.html.

Unless you resetted with a computer then you would need the password to reset

My life

Just now, Himommies said:

Your doing something wrong then.Factory reset should make like it just left the boc with no accounts no pictures or anything.https://drfone.wondershare.com/reset-iphone/factory-reset-iphone-without-passcode.html

i reset it via recovery mode. completely erased it via itunes and flashed a fresh IOS over it. this is a common problem im describing, you can't fix it with a simple factory reset. its an anti thief feature that fucks over a lot of second hand buyers.