Intel Driver Update Utility crashes every time I try and update a driver

Ba11istiKA

So recently, I opened my Intel Driver Update Utility and it said there was a new version but when I clicked download now from the program nothing happened. Saw the error online so I uninstalled the Utility and reinstalled the newest version. However, now when I open the program (IDUU) I click "Scan for driver updates" button and once it finds the driver that I need to get I click Download, and then Windows says the program has stopped working: http://prntscr.com/ee8euu

I have tried reinstalling the Intel Driver Update Utility 3 times already, as well as restarting my PC. I also tried right clicking the program and trying to Troubleshoot through it through Windows. I have Windows 10 btw. 

Any idea why it keeps crashing every time I try and get a new driver? Thank you in advance!

-Marcus :) 

what driver are you trying to install? maybe we can find a direct link to the package

29 minutes ago, zMeul said:

what driver are you trying to install? maybe we can find a direct link to the package

I'm not quite sure. I'm just trying to get the latest of whatever it is I need. Do you know how I can check? Is the name in the screenshot that could help find the package?

Just now, Ba11istiKA said:

I'm not quite sure. I'm just trying to get the latest of whatever it is I need. Do you know how I can check? Is the name in the screenshot that could help find the package?

it can help

also, mobo details (model) helps

2 minutes ago, zMeul said:

it can help

also, mobo details (model) helps

Here's a bunch of info:

CPU: I5-4590 

MOBO: ASRock H97M Pro4

-Socket: LGA 1150

-Chipset: Intel H97 Chipset

-Micro ATX