Laptop and Keyboard

I am currently saving up to buy a new gaming laptop, the republic of gaming gl552 by Asus, and I was debating on which peripherals I will need. I'm already planning on getting a mouse/mousepad and headphones, but I wanted to know if an external keyboard is necessary or if I can use the one on the laptop. Any thoughts?

You can use the one on the laptop unless you are using an external monitor as well

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

On 2/27/2017 at 9:41 AM, CircusClown277 said:

I am currently saving up to buy a new gaming laptop, the republic of gaming gl552 by Asus, and I was debating on which peripherals I will need. I'm already planning on getting a mouse/mousepad and headphones, but I wanted to know if an external keyboard is necessary or if I can use the one on the laptop. Any thoughts?

If you're travelling and want to do some gaming on the go, the keyboard built-in on the laptop is fine. If you are at home and want a nicer keyboard for gaming, you could use an external keyboard (just make sure it is USB and not PS/2). You could even buy an external monitor and you basically also have a desktop if you configured only your external display to be visible rather than the one built into your laptop. Anyway, I game with an external mouse and a built-in keyboard; so if you want to save some money, you could just forget about buying a keyboard altogether.