Would be worth it?

Secredoom

So far this is the simple build I'd use for 1080p:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-7500 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($196.33 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock B250M-HDV Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($67.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($88.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Sandisk SSD PLUS 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($44.99 @ Best Buy) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.33 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 8GB ARMOR 8G OC Video Card  ($199.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($58.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $706.60
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-02-27 03:34 EST-0500

But I am intrested if I should get slightly better motherboard with crossfire support which maybe I could upgrade with another rx 480 8gb and go to 1440p.

Yeah, the upgrade for crossfire not worth it now. Vega is coming out soon, but in late 2017, so...

Aditya K. Arun / redscape photo and video.

Photography, Tech enthusiast.

500px.com/redscape_

Instagram: redscape_

not too bad, personaly i dont trust Sandisk but it should be fine, they have improved since my last experience i hear. if you want to buy now its not bad, if you can wait untill after this summer you could probably get way better value with a Ryzen 5 or Ryzen 3 CPU but thats quite the wait tbh. i wouldent go for Xfire, not really worth it IMO

4 minutes ago, Red____14 said:

Yeah, the upgrade for crossfire not worth it now. Vega is coming out soon, but in late 2017, so...

Vega is just high end GPUs, there wont be anything for this budged comeing with Vega

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

not too bad, personaly i dont trust Sandisk but it should be fine, they have improved since my last experience i hear. if you want to buy now its not bad, if you can wait untill after this summer you could probably get way better value with a Ryzen 5 or Ryzen 3 CPU but thats quite the wait tbh. i wouldent go for Xfire, not really worth it IMO

Vega is just high end GPUs, there wont be anything for this budged comeing with Vega

Hmm... I did not know much about Vega, my bad. But maybe Ryzen instead of the 7500?

Aditya K. Arun / redscape photo and video.

Photography, Tech enthusiast.

500px.com/redscape_

Instagram: redscape_

I was wondering to get the PC at end of march... Maybe at end of April since I still need few €.

But I hate waiting when it comes to buying new PC's.

The prices may change at that time but who knows...

Your build is very good but it's not really worth it doing SLI / Crossfire because there is not that much performance bonus is games. Hope this helps :P

5 minutes ago, Ficus said:

Your build is very good but it's not really worth it doing SLI / Crossfire because there is not that much performance bonus is games. Hope this helps :P

I'm planning to get good enough PC that would run most of the games on max/very high settings with no problems... And also I'll do programming as my hobby.

I was wondering for the Crossfire, because I might not upgrade it right away... I just need to know if it would be worth in future since from benchmarks it's slightly better than gtx 1070 and battles with gtx 1080

4 minutes ago, Secredoom said:

I'm planning to get good enough PC that would run most of the games on max/very high settings with no problems... And also I'll do programming as my hobby.

I was wondering for the Crossfire, because I might not upgrade it right away... I just need to know if it would be worth in future since from benchmarks it's slightly better than gtx 1070 and battles with gtx 1080

I don't think it would be worth it. I would wait to have money for an GTX 1080.

4 minutes ago, Ficus said:

I don't think it would be worth it. I would wait to have money for an GTX 1080.

1080 is for my taste very expensive.. Might go with 1070 but I'm aiming for future prof that could last like near 3-5 years.

1 hour ago, Red____14 said:

Hmm... I did not know much about Vega, my bad. But maybe Ryzen instead of the 7500?

Ryzen 5(the 6 cores) are launching in Q2 of this year and Ryzen 3(the 4 cores) are launching some time after the summer, its quite the wait to go Ryzen

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016