tv and stick

Robots (2005)

im looking for a small tv to have at the foot of my bed, like a cheap small one maybe 20 inches. 

then im looking for a stick you plug in it that will let me steam shows and stuff, or one that can run popcorn time,

any price 

Chrome cast 

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

That's monitors not TV

he's going to just steam shows anyways whats the different if he's not watch "tv" anyways?

1 hour ago, mad dudy said:

he's going to just steam shows anyways whats the different if he's not watch "tv" anyways?

to hook up game systems 

Just now, Robots (2005) said:

to hook up game systems 

last time i checked monitors has hdmi jacks also.

1 hour ago, mad dudy said:

last time i checked monitors has hdmi jacks also.

i need component, older game systems  

1 minute ago, Robots (2005) said:

not like you said that in the op.

why not just look in local stores then? or just amazon thb can't be that hard to find a tv of that size for a low price

6 hours ago, Robots (2005) said:

Really rare to have those in budget TVs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 hours ago, Robots (2005) said:

im looking for a small tv to have at the foot of my bed, like a cheap small one maybe 20 inches. 

then im looking for a stick you plug in it that will let me steam shows and stuff, or one that can run popcorn time,

any price 

I use a fire stick tv with Kodi it will let you watch ANYTHING

One thing I like to say, most newer TV's have a composite/Component input jacks. So you can only hook one up at a time. As far as sticks goes, My dad has a Roku stick, seems to work well, he likes it. My sister has the Amazon Fire Stick with Kodi (With the "Unsupported Repositories"). I have Kodi installed on my computer, its good, but I do have a feeling the "Unsupported Repositories" cause it to run a little buggy at time. 

As far as TV's go, at that size you will have to decided 720p and 1080p. I do know a lot of smaller TV's are still offered in 720p. Not a big deal, because at that size and viewing distance you probably wont notice anything. I would just make sure its LED back lit. My mom has a 19" Vizio, its cool because it has a front facing speaker, plus it was pretty cheap. I tend to say Samsung, LG, or Vizio if you want cheap. Ive also noticed TCL, who has Roku functions built in to the TV. Not sure about TCL as a brand though, they are a Chinese company, and I do know they make an American brand, just cant remember which. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

8 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Really rare to have those in budget TVs.

Never said budget said small lol. This guy 

6 minutes ago, Robots (2005) said:

said small

Thats what she said. Sorry. LOL. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

10 hours ago, Robots (2005) said:

Never said budget said small lol. This guy 

On 26.2.2017 at 7:55 AM, Robots (2005) said:

Hey, don't blame me for your typos, lol. This guy...

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 2/26/2017 at 5:55 AM, Robots (2005) said:

any price 

For the stick you can check eBay for Android sticks. Allow you to install Kodi which can be used as a media centre for streaming TVs locally and over the internet. 

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Hey, don't blame me for your typos, lol. This guy...

what it ment is like a cheap one but better, thats why i said like

5 minutes ago, Robots (2005) said:

what it ment is like a cheap one but better, thats why i said like

What would you consider cheap?

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

1 hour ago, deansmylie1993 said:

What would you consider cheap?

like basic no smart features and stuff 

1 minute ago, Robots (2005) said:

like basic no smart features and stuff 

I mean price wise. I should of made that clear. To me a cheap TV would be under £100 or $120

I mean price wise. I should of made that clear. To me a cheap TV would be under £100 or $120

price is whatever 

Can we have a currency or location because without that you will be getting cheap TVs in different currencies.

Can we have a currency or location because without that you will be getting cheap TVs in different currencies.

usd

34 minutes ago, Robots (2005) said:

usd

VIZIO D24hn-D1 D-Series 24" Class LED TV (Black) $117

Its a 24" but the only 20" screens i could find were monitors.