Capture card for HDMI 2.1 standard

Long story short, i need to find a capture card that will allow me to record 4k content at 60Hz to my computer. I use to use Shadow play before Nvdia broke it by releasing new Nvidia Experience and i have been trying out other software based recorders but they all make my game lose frames and the playback itself is terrible with stuttering and such. SO I just wanna get my hands on a 4K capture card to record game play at 60Hz because everything else just isn't working. any recommended cards out there that are available in the South African market?? i dont have the time to wait for international shipping and customs is a bitch down here.

Tag me if you need me :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desktop:                                       Laptop:        
CPU - i7-4790k                            CPU: I7 7700HQ
GPU - Inno3D 1080TI                  GPU: 1060
Mobo - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI          Memory: 16 GB
Memory - 32 GB DDR3                Storage: 1256GB
Storage - 11 TB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: ONEPLUS 6 128GB

It would be cheaper to just go for a RX 470 or RX 480 and use the hardware encoder built into those ( they use AMF, not VCE, and AMF is great, works with very small drop in gpu performance)

The av.io capture cards are great but they send the raw data through usb 3 so the usb 3 controller would use a bit of cpu just moving data around (they work up to 4k 30 but even there you have about 4-500 MB/s of data which then has to be compressed using software i guess, so that will also use cpu, so game naturally will slow down.

using the capture card with all you said wont really be a problem as a can circumnavigate thjat issue by simply using my laptop for all the crap.