have i wasted my corsair h100i v2 cooler????

i had bought the corsair h100i v2 aio cooler last month for my kabylake build but last night after watching ryzen pricing i want to buy ryzen 7 1700 but then i noticed that i have just am3 and intel whatever it is brackets so my cooler would not fit ryzen is there some other way to use this aio cooler on ryzen plz help!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

I would expect Corsair to release an adaptor kit to fit the AM4 mounting system, but I can't be completely certain on that. 

thanks but roughly how much will it cost

iirc it just works on the AM4 socket.

You shouldn't need anything new to mount it, the AM3+ mounting it comes with should work.

edit: H100i works, H100i v2 doesn't, got a bit confused :P

https://www.overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/corsair_releases_socket_am4_compatibility_info/1

I guess that you would probably need to pay the shipping costs of the bracket but that's about it. It could also be completely free, no idea tbh :P

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

4 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

I would expect Corsair to release an adaptor kit to fit the AM4 mounting system, but I can't be completely certain on that. 

Alternatively. From what I understand the AM4 placement isn't too different from AM3, so a keen individual may be able to re-purpose that bracket with a little drilling.

1 minute ago, prathameshCr7 said:

thanks but roughly how much will it cost

No idea, that will be down to Corsair. There are some manufacturers that release updated mounting hardware for free and others charge. Normally it's only a small amount (<$10).

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday found that Corsair are giving away AIO Ryzen AM4 mount brackets FREE.  Available until 31 March 2017.

Go to Corsair web page they have a Coupon Code: CORSAIRAM4B.  First you have to open an account with Corsair then fill out the form for a free bracket. I then received confirm email asking me to phone them as on hold.  I did this with Skype free and within seconds confirmed my address and it was done.  They are even sending it DHL from USA to UK  free of charge Total invoice 0.00 This is the best service from Corsair