Which GPU-Screen config should I get?

I'm on the brink of buying a new laptop but I can't decide on what configuration I should get.

1) GTX 1070 with a 4K 60fps  ips panel
2) GTX 1070 with a 1080p 60fps ips panel
or
3) GTX 1060 with a 1080p 60fps ips panel

I don't want to get a 120hz panel even if it comes with g-sync because it is a TN panel and I'm planning to start dabbling in digital art, so colour accuracy is important to me. (but not to the point of needing 100% aRGB at this moment)

Each config comes with it's own set of problems:

The first option doesn't allow for games to be played at Max setting at the full 60fps at 4K and I hear playing games outside of the native resolution will cause the images to lose it's quality.

The second option (since it doesn't have g-sync) would introduce tearing with v-sync off because of high frame rates. I have read that Adaptive V-sync, or V-sync with with Triple Buffering might help but will still introduce input lag. (Also, is Adaptive V-sync the best solution to tearing outside of G-sync?)

The third option has the best GPU for the screen, but it won't be able to hold out as long as a GTX1070 at Max settings with newer and more demanding games come out.

Because I haven't yet bought the laptop, I feel that I ought to be a bit picky about it so I can make the choice that would give me the best experience as I will be using the laptop for the foreseeable future. (up to the next 5 years)

The laptops I'm currently considering are the Alienware 15 R3 and the newest Razer Blade (Which has a GTX1060 and 4k touchscreen option, but that would have the same problems as option 1 and will be more prominent.)

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

I think id take no 1, at least you will be able to run 1440P with that 1070 in that config, which should look better than a 1080P

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

21 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

I think id take no 1, at least you will be able to run 1440P with that 1070 in that config, which should look better than a 1080P

Not sure on that actually. The screen is a 4K screen and if you "down the resolution" to 1440P, the screen might looks blur ish. At least my monitor will. :(

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

On 23/02/2017 at 4:23 PM, stealth80 said:

On 23/02/2017 at 4:44 PM, VolkA said:

Not sure on that actually. The screen is a 4K screen and if you "down the resolution" to 1440P, the screen might looks blur ish. At least my monitor will. :(

Thanks guys. I guess I'll just have to see if I can test out some display models to compare.