Big youtubers boycotting comments

defunkt

I don't mind the whole Google Plus thing, since I actually use it. What I really dislike is the organisation of the comments and the links. Its just terrible and I can't even tell where the comments even start anymore!

I think the new comment system is great. I always thought being able to post links would be more convenient but we are talking about the lowest common denominator internet user who is most likely very young and not experienced with the internet. So perhaps the links weren't a good idea after all. I still like the way the comments are organized, however.

I think the new comment system is great. I always thought being able to post links would be more convenient but we are talking about the lowest common denominator internet user who is most likely very young and not experienced with the internet. So perhaps the links weren't a good idea after all. I still like the way the comments are organized, however.

So you only see the spam and ascii penis's and nothing else?

hello

So you only see the spam and ascii penis's and nothing else?

Big channels like nerdcubed and pewdiepie can't keep up with spam like that, while i'm sure smaller channels can. Given that anyone can make an anonymous google+ account, trolls will do what they do. I think Google did this to test out the waters on a mass scale. They'll probably limit comment size and get rid of the ability to post non youtube links soon.