RX 470 cpu + mobo?

I have waited too long for Ryzen, and now they only release the highest-end models...

I think I want to go with the G4560 because it's so cheap.

My heaviest game: battlefield 1

Good option? Which mobo should I pair with it?

I have a RX 470 and a8 6600k.

Thanks guys :)

3 minutes ago, maxicosi said:

I have waited too long for Ryzen, and now they only release the highest-end models...

I think I want to go with the G4560 because it's so cheap.

My heaviest game: battlefield 1

Good option? Which mobo should I pair with it?

I have a RX 470 and a8 6600k.

Thanks guys :)

Well why don't you just OC your A8 6600K? Just get a cooler from Hyper 212 family and you're ready to rock. They cost anywhere between 15-40$.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

6 minutes ago, Djole123 said:

Well why don't you just OC your A8 6600K? Just get a cooler from Hyper 212 family and you're ready to rock. They cost anywhere between 15-40$.

In bf1 especially his a8 6600k will bottleneck the rx 470 a lot. The pentium would be a very good upgrade and is pretty balanced with the rx 470.

1 minute ago, Thread212 said:

Any skylake or kaby lake mobo.

it wont affect much on performance only feature.

Which chipset? Should I look for a second hand mobo and ask them to flash the bios, or a newer first hand b250?

4 minutes ago, Djole123 said:

Because BF1 is basically unplayable in 64-player games, and I think overclocking doesn't take away the stutter and add 20 percent to the framerate.

2 minutes ago, david cassar said:

In bf1 especially his a8 6600k will bottleneck the rx 470 a lot. The pentium would be a very good upgrade and is pretty balanced with the rx 470.

I thought so too :) BF1 is a pain in the ### to play, especially on big servers.

1 minute ago, maxicosi said:

Which chipset? Should I look for a second hand mobo and ask them to flash the bios, or a newer first hand b250?

Because BF1 is basically unplayable in 64-player games, and I think overclocking doesn't take away the stutter and add 20 percent to the framerate.

I would recommend getting b250 since the pentium would definitely run with that chipset. However if you could get the seller the flash a bios on an h110 motherboard you could save a nice 20-30$.

1 minute ago, maxicosi said:

I thought so too :) BF1 is a pain in the ### to play, especially on big servers.

True bf1 is very very cpu intensive. Especially in the city map, maxes out my i5 2400 :(