Amazon (USA) Lowers Its Free Shipping Threshold To Counter Walmart

Guest Kloaked

@Kloaked can you edit the Title and OP to say Amazon US? I've noticed a few people were slightly confused, since the shipping threshold varies per region (Eg: In Canada, it's been $35 for as long as I can remember - in the UK it's apparently $20 GBP, etc).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

14 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

Walmart still can't get over it's two innate problems.

It's employees, who are about as useful and helpful as tits on a bull, and their customers, who are about as pleasant to be around as a social justice college professor.

Personally, I just find the Walmart website to be complete garbage. Maybe the American site is better than the Canadian one, but searching isn't very good. Categories could be more refined. And worst of all, they only have a tiny fraction of what's available in-store.

Multiple times I've went online to search for a product I know they sell in-store, only to be unable to locate it. Super annoying.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

13 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

@Kloaked can you edit the Title and OP to say Amazon US? I've noticed a few people were slightly confused, since the shipping threshold varies per region (Eg: In Canada, it's been $35 for as long as I can remember - in the UK it's apparently $20 GBP, etc).

Yeah. I mentioned it in the body of the OP already but I'll put it in the title.

8 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Personally, I just find the Walmart website to be complete garbage. Maybe the American site is better than the Canadian one, but searching isn't very good. Categories could be more refined. And worst of all, they only have a tiny fraction of what's available in-store.

Multiple times I've went online to search for a product I know they sell in-store, only to be unable to locate it. Super annoying.

Sounds about right to me.

I'm still mad that Amazon doesn't give the capability to expand search results per page.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Aaaaand last year it grew from 20 to 30€ in Europe

I don't know, as if we were richer than USA.

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam