What is broke in my PC?

Hey guys, My PC was fine and I decided to get a nap so went a bed and left it on for a few hrs, I came back and it was in the BIOS and it was set to boot of my USB stick so I changed it to my HDD and restarted then it said no signal on the monitor and would not display anything, then the PC would crash and come back on but it would not display anything it was like I had not plugged my PC into the monitor but I then realised all my USB ports on the motherboard were not working I tried everything, 2 monitors and 2 video cars and nothing, but all the fans spin up and work and the lights are all on. Is it my CPU or Motherboard? I tried reseting my BIOS by removing the CMOS battery thing and still nothing, has my motherboard died?

What are your specs?

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Contact your motherboard manufacturer they might be able to pin point the problem to you !

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

What are your specs?

CPU: Intel Socket 1155 i5 quad core 3.0ghz

GPU: MSI 7790

PSU: Corsair 600w Blue Edition

RAM: 8GBS

CPU: Intel Socket 1155 i5 quad core 3.0ghz

GPU: MSI 7790

PSU: Corsair 600w Blue Edition

RAM: 8GBS

What Mobo? It might be incompatible with something :|

What Mobo? It might be incompatible with something :|

No its not I have had it for years with this stuff. Its a crappy foxconn H61-MXL-K

No its not I have had it for years with this stuff. Its a crappy foxconn H61-MXL-K

"crappy" Maybe its dieing... Whoever trusted Foxcon boards... 

"crappy" Maybe its dieing... Whoever trusted Foxcon boards... 

I just don't know if its my HD, RAM, CPU, Motherboard, PSU or what. I tried testing some of them but really I have no idea..

I just don't know if its my HD, RAM, CPU, Motherboard, PSU or what. I tried testing some of them but really I have no idea..

Mobo most likely. Cause you send it went to the Bios...

It does not go to the bios anymore, now it just displays no signal detected on my monitor. It went to my BIOS when if first crashed and I told it to boot of my HD like its supposed to.

mobo could be the culprit.. I had this problem before with an ASUS motherboard.. It could happen to any mobo..

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Dude don't make 3 threads about the same topic

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm