Under-Desk Audio Passthrough

Hey,

On my desk, I've got my define S. The only problem is, I don't like having to plug my headphones in at the top or back because the cables go everywhere and get in the way of me while I'm gaming/working. What I was thinking of was firstly a headphone holder under the desk as well a pass through that goes into my soundcard, that i can plug my headphones into. I was thinking about having it close to me or even stuck to the desk between my legs to prevent the cable from going sideways. And no. Don't say wireless headphones.

Any Ideas how i could do this?

I ideally need two separate 3.5mm jacks. I don't really want it to be too big. Are there any off the shelf products meant for this (In the UK)?

Thanks

i7 8700k @ 5.0Ghz | ASUS Strix Z370-F Gaming | Cryorig R1 Ultimate | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 8GB (A8G) | WD Black 500GB PCIe NVMe | Samsung 750 EVO 120GB | Western Digital Black Series 1TB | Fractal Design Define R6 TG | Corsair RM750x

"Everyone says that I'm incredibly unlucky at the Silicon Lottery. In truth, I just persist in believing that 106°C is an acceptable temperature."

- Me, 2018

2 hours ago, kerbalstuff said:

Hey,

On my desk, I've got my define S. The only problem is, I don't like having to plug my headphones in at the top or back because the cables go everywhere and get in the way of me while I'm gaming/working. What I was thinking of was firstly a headphone holder under the desk as well a pass through that goes into my soundcard, that i can plug my headphones into. I was thinking about having it close to me or even stuck to the desk between my legs to prevent the cable from going sideways. And no. Don't say wireless headphones.

Any Ideas how i could do this?

I ideally need two separate 3.5mm jacks. I don't really want it to be too big. Are there any off the shelf products meant for this (In the UK)?

Thanks

five second google later
https://www.amazon.co.uk/FPUK-metre-3-5mm-Headphone-EXTENSION/dp/B001D2WHEQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1487509765&sr=8-3&keywords=3.5mm+jack+extension