HTC One X9 - Bluetooth not connecting calls

Hey guys, 

I've been experiencing a problem with my bluetooth recently. I am always connected to bluetooth in my car or using my samsung level U, I use it for both media streaming and calls. But about one week ago when ever I am connected to bluetooth either to my car or my samsung level U I can only listen to music, but can't receive or make calls. So I'd be listening to music but if I get a call.. I can't answer through the car i need to pick up my phone. Same thing for my level U.

I've tried everything from simply unpairing and pairing it again. To clearing the bluetooth cache. The problem only seems to go away when I restart my phone. But it will only work once after I disconnect bluetooth the first time the problem appears again.

Ive also tried to simply check the phone audio selection under the bluetooth menu but it wont check it.

FYI i use to have an HTC One M7 before this phone. And it works just fine. I also tested a Samsung Note 3 with both the car and the Level U, it works just fine.

Specs:
Phone: HTC One X9 dual sim ( Android 6.0)

Screenshot_20170212-092840_1.jpg

I Listen. i Observe. I Learn. I make my own decision 

Go into your setting<phone and see if theres any option to automatically connect to bluetooth devices or something to do with bluetooth then go try see if you can enable it for calls in bluetooth

10 hours ago, fuzzymonkey11 said:

Go into your setting<phone and see if theres any option to automatically connect to bluetooth devices or something to do with bluetooth then go try see if you can enable it for calls in bluetooth

unfortunately no such setting. the closest could find is the selecting in the screen shot. and i can't select that. :(

Thanks

I Listen. i Observe. I Learn. I make my own decision