In Win announces the 904. Taking a step back with cooling

Emperor_Piehead

In Win has announced its new aluminum chassis. I love the look of it personally and would be great for a very clean build if cable management was better.

In_Win_904_01.jpg

In_Win_904_02.jpg

Specs

-dimensions  490 (H) x 192 (W) x 490 (D) mm

-graphics cards up to 360 mm long

- USB 3.0 (x 4) and HD Audio ports

-one 5.25-inch drive bay, three 3.5-inch and two 2.5-inch drive trays

​and now for the somewhat disappointing cooling

-2x90mm cooling fans

-1x120mm(only included fan) or 140mm near the io

-120/140 mm liquid cooling radiator mounted on the rear

I much rather have a little more airflow in this case. By this point in time a atx case should have a 2x120mm rad support imo

The price is set for 180 euros and will begin to ship next month

source- http://www.techpowerup.com/194138/in-win-announces-the-904-aluminum-pc-case.html

Looks clean but these pictures kinda question cable management. Any one see this as well?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Looks clean but these pictures kinda question cable management. Any one see this as well?

Yeah questionable cable management, but at least the cables are nicely sleeved

I don't like it

This is the type of case that will be either love or hate

WooHoo! Glass to show off your shitty cable management.

lol yeah in win seems to think that the side panels need to be symmetrical 

WooHoo! Glass to show off your shitty cable management.

My exact thought.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Doesn't look yummy enough... Needs more to it... just pure glass on the side ehhh. And there is like no cooling :|

I like it.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Looks just up my street :P I love this kinda art style - especially in buildings

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Looks really nice but its roughly made and can stain. Don't like such a dark window as you can't really see anything if you don't have LED strips.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Looks really nice but its roughly made and can stain. Don't like such a dark window as you can't really see anything if you don't have LED strips.

The dark window only covers your cable management...

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I absolutely love the aesthetic, but cable management....

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

The dark window only covers your bale management...

Oh thought it was for the parts. Thanks for correcting me ;)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I like the new InWin cases, they are going with new groundbreaking designs and all metal cases.
However I don't like this case.

I like the industrial design, but I can already see quite a few ways I could have done it better and added more cooling options.

Fractal Core 1000. Rosewill Capstone 450. EVGA P55 Micro. i5-750 @4.0 Ghz. Hyper 212+. EVGA GTX 670. 2x 4GB Corsair Vengance 1600. Corsair Force 120. Misc storage drives.

I like it, but I would hate to have to build in it, and I would never want to own it. Still, it does look cool.

GPU: Gigabyte HD7970 | Mobo: ASUS Z97i PLUS | CPU: 4790K

HDD: Samsung 1tb SSD | Disp: 3x Asus 23.6" 1080p

RAM: 16gb Kingston Hyper X | Case: None

For a case this expensive, the cable management should be superior to a $50 budget case when this actually looks on par if not worse than something like a Corsair 200R

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

It's not a bad design aesthetically, but it looks like there's about 1 intake fan and 1 exhaust, plus that big aluminum thing on the back that gets in the way of all your rear I/O, and the "front" I/O goes way back along the side along with what looks like the 5.25" bay... Kinda feels like this is a "fashion case" in the same way things like Beats are "fashion headphones".

How the shit does the PSU mount work? And what's with that hollowed out portion in the front bottom corner? This looks really rushed and illogical.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I like it

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

zero airflow, extremely good looking. really nice case.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

How the shit does the PSU mount work? And what's with that hollowed out portion in the front bottom corner? This looks really rushed and illogical.

not sure how the psu mount works either, but the hollowed out spot is for the front intake fan