Gainward GTC 660 Error 43...

Hello everyone! I'm having a small issue with a Gainward GTX 660. I bought from a person on prohardver.hu here in Hungary. The seller said that the GPU is not working, windows xp to 10's message:" Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems.". The seller says that "It works under Linux" and it sure did! So I guess the GPU is not deffective :) And it works flawlessly! But I wanna play my games on Windows rather than Linux :')

I already did a DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller), reinstalled the drivers a couple times. Even did some reflowing with a help of some flux and a hot air gun (I knew what I was doing :) ) and it did not fixed the problem :| I think it is not a hardware problem, I'm guessing it is the problem with the GPU's BIOS. I wrote on the prohardver forum in order to get some help, but sadly every tech person is offline and I realy wanna know if this thing works or not :))

So what do you guys think? Should I try to update the BIOS? If so, then where can I find proper "tutorial" about the subject?

Thank you for the replies :R

- SPECS -

Mobo : AsRock Extreme 3 (770 chipset)

CPU: Athlon x3 445

GPU: Gainward GTX 660 2Gb

Ram: 2x2Gb DDR3 and 2x1Gb DDR3 @1333Ghz

Soundcard: SB0090

PSU: Nexus 5080 Semi-modular

Storage is 2 HDD, 250Gb and 400Gb
Well cooled parts :)

It doesn't crashes my PC and there is nothing wrong with the memory chips. I wrote that it worked fine under Linux OS :)