Where to install LED strips on NZXT Manta??!

SwervinPersian

I received my NZXT internal USB hub today so I was finally able to install my Hue+, as I was using the only one USB 2.0 header for my Kraken X62.

I struggled a lot....I even ended up breaking one of the pins of the led strips due to it bending. Eventually I was only able to have one of the led strips installed on the top. 

I tried to put them on my window panel, but then it would'nt close. So I have 3 strips: left side, right side and bottom that did not fit and unused. Also one of them broke.

My question is to the people who own NZXT Manta's and Hue+....where did you place your led strips?

IMG_0766.JPG

I would run them along the top and two sides, you want to install the LED's so they cast light out towards to components and not have a direct line of sight to them as they are very bright. Reflections from surfaces and such are sometimes hard to avoid but keeping the lights away from surfaces close by can help. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

Can someone post a picture of where they placed the LED strips (preferably with the panel taken off)? That would help me a lot!!!

56 minutes ago, W-L said:

I would run them along the top and two sides, you want to install the LED's so they cast light out towards to components and not have a direct line of sight to them as they are very bright. Reflections from surfaces and such are sometimes hard to avoid but keeping the lights away from surfaces close by can help. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

Can you be more specific of the location?

1 minute ago, SwervinPersian said:

Can you be more specific of the location?

You can install them either on the sides of the case or the side panel itself.