Recover data from deleted (but not overwritten or formatted) hard drive partition.

I have accidentally deleted the primary partition (Disk 0) from my PC as given in the photo. 
Disk 2 (Drive C) is the boot partition so all the critical programs are safe. However, a lot of my work resides on Disk 0 and it'd be great to be able to recover it.

So far I've come accross EaseUS to recover the partition. Any advice on using this or any other tools?

Any advice is really helpful 1f642.png:) Thanks !

error.png

Recuva and an external drive to recover data to, anything writing to the drive will corrupt files you are try to recover.

1 minute ago, Daniel644 said:

Recuva and an external drive to recover data to, anything writing to the drive will corrupt files you are try to recover.

Thanks I'll have a look at the software. 

I've stopped the drive from being used. Is there any way to recover the partition as a whole rather than just the files in it?

3 minutes ago, sagga said:

Thanks I'll have a look at the software. 

I've stopped the drive from being used. Is there any way to recover the partition as a whole rather than just the files in it?

not that I know of, I know linux can do some drive recovery stuff windows can't with the tools available in it, but I don't have experience there.