Need a new power supply

Dybre

This is my system

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9nYcVY

I have 2 custom loops from EKWB, and run 5ghz on the 7700k and mild overclocks on the 1080 ftw cards, I have had 2 corsair power supplies fail on me, my ax760i and the ax1200i. I'm done with corsair and wanted something new I'm looking into a be quiet dark power pro 11 850w and the seasonic flagship prime 850w.  which of these would be better or is there something else I should be looking at.

EVGA G2/G3 are also quite good.

And the corsair RMx line, if you ever fancied going back to them with a different model line.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

3 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

EVGA G2/G3 are also quite good.

And the corsair RMx line, if you ever fancied going back to them with a different model line.

Currently running one. Runs very well.

2 hours ago, Dybre said:

This is my system

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9nYcVY

I have 2 custom loops from EKWB, and run 5ghz on the 7700k and mild overclocks on the 1080 ftw cards, I have had 2 corsair power supplies fail on me, my ax760i and the ax1200i. I'm done with corsair and wanted something new I'm looking into a be quiet dark power pro 11 850w and the seasonic flagship prime 850w.  which of these would be better or is there something else I should be looking at.

Small thing: get the Samsung 960 EVO/Pro, SM961/PM961 over the Kingston drive. No comparison.

A Corsair RMx/RMi, EVGA G3/G2/P2, or something else along those lines would be good. 850W would be my recommendation.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

1 minute ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Small thing: get the Samsung 960 EVO/Pro, SM961/PM961 over the Kingston drive. No comparison.

A Corsair RMx/RMi, EVGA G3/G2/P2, or something else along those lines would be good. 850W would be my recommendation.

hate Samsung like nothing else, 840 pro craped out after a week, 850 pro. 3 of them dead on arrival, Kingston not one problem.

and not going back to Corsair, AXi line is supposed to be there best and had nothing but problems with them.

7 minutes ago, Dybre said:

hate Samsung like nothing else, 840 pro craped out after a week, 850 pro. 3 of them dead on arrival, Kingston not one problem.

and not going back to Corsair, AXi line is supposed to be there best and had nothing but problems with them.

I mean, flukes happen. I've built several systems with 840 EVOs, had a 960 EVO work fine, have an 850 EVO in my own system and in two friend's systems - that's all anecdotal however their M.2 drives are like no other which is a fact. The Kingston drive you chose is much slower than even the slightly nerfed version of the 960 EVO in the 250GB capacity.

http://ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Kingston-HyperX-Predator-AHCI-PCIe-M2-240GB-vs-Samsung-960-Evo-NVMe-PCIe-M2-250GB/m26065vsm200373

The Kingston you chose doesn't handle mixed random operations very well which you should look for in an SSD that's so expensive. You should also look for NVMe compatiblity rather than an AHCI drive like that Kingston.

Corsair doesn't even manufacture their own PSUs and so, again, a lot of anecdotal stuff to go off here but it's not really Corsair's fault that a PSU failed in your system. Yes, they cover the warranty but they had Flextronics make your PSU, not a team of their own. Same goes for EVGA, Antec, whatever - they all have OEMs do it. The RMx is a little worse than the G3, a little better than the G2, yet it's all negligible. All of those three will do fine for you. I wouldn't let your bad experiences with one line of PSUs deter you from their best series in terms of value, perhaps bar the CXM line.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

9 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

I mean, flukes happen. I've built several systems with 840 EVOs, had a 960 EVO work fine, have an 850 EVO in my own system and in two friend's systems - that's all anecdotal however their M.2 drives are like no other which is a fact. The Kingston drive you chose is much slower than even the slightly nerfed version of the 960 EVO in the 250GB capacity.

http://ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Kingston-HyperX-Predator-AHCI-PCIe-M2-240GB-vs-Samsung-960-Evo-NVMe-PCIe-M2-250GB/m26065vsm200373

The Kingston you chose doesn't handle mixed random operations very well which you should look for in an SSD that's so expensive. You should also look for NVMe compatiblity rather than an AHCI drive like that Kingston.

Corsair doesn't even manufacture their own PSUs and so, again, a lot of anecdotal stuff to go off here but it's not really Corsair's fault that a PSU failed in your system. Yes, they cover the warranty but they had Flextronics make your PSU, not a team of their own. Same goes for EVGA, Antec, whatever - they all have OEMs do it. The RMx is a little worse than the G3, a little better than the G2, yet it's all negligible. All of those three will do fine for you. I wouldn't let your bad experiences with one line of PSUs deter you from their best series in terms of value, perhaps bar the CXM line.

I know everyone has told me to get the samsug, but I have all the kingston in my system and they work great I have had 0 issues and more then fast enough for me.  already boxed the ax1200i and sent it back for refund I think i might have found the power supply i like

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151160