Final Fantasy 13 issues.

ickyvicky125

hello all, 

when i try to play final fantasy 13, the game freezes every 2 seconds, litteraly, the display freezes then goes, freezes then goes, freezes then goes. every 2 seconds. no matter what resolution i put it on, even at its lowest it does the ssame thing. ive tried reinstalling the game, nothing works. i run

gtx 950

AMD 6300

12 GB ram 

970A sli krait edition mobo

i run a 120 GB SSD but my games are stored in my 2 TB harddrive. 

what could be the issue? thanks in advance. 

56 minutes ago, ickyvicky125 said:

hello all, 

when i try to play final fantasy 13, the game freezes every 2 seconds, litteraly, the display freezes then goes, freezes then goes, freezes then goes. every 2 seconds. no matter what resolution i put it on, even at its lowest it does the ssame thing. ive tried reinstalling the game, nothing works. i run

gtx 950

AMD 6300

12 GB ram 

970A sli krait edition mobo

i run a 120 GB SSD but my games are stored in my 2 TB harddrive. 

what could be the issue? thanks in advance. 

Try connecting a game controller, there is a bug in the Windows port of the games where it is trying to detect if any controller is connected every couple of seconds and that causes the hiccups.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

Agree with above when I first tried to play it unless I had my 360 pad hooked up the ****** wouldn't even open at all

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5

5 hours ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

Try connecting a game controller, there is a bug in the Windows port of the games where it is trying to detect if any controller is connected every couple of seconds and that causes the hiccups.

Wow thank you so much it worked !!!! You guys are awesome :)