Amazon laptop deal

ArneXD

i was looking around on the internet for a new gaming laptop and i cam across the aorus X7 DT v6.

normally this laptop cost at least $3000 but on amazon i found one for $1000. The seller of this product is US-Discount page.

My question is: is this to good to be true? It is a new seller and doesn't have any reviews yet so i'm not sure if this is legit.

2017-02-13.png

2017-02-13 (1).png

Yolo

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Seller has no feedback and the description asks you to contact the seller before buying. It's usually a throwaway account used to harvest prospective buyers' personal information, and the order gets cancelled. There is no laptop.

2 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

Seller has no feedback and the description asks you to contact the seller before buying. It's usually a throwaway account used to harvest prospective buyers' personal information, and the order gets cancelled. There is no laptop.

Thx

13 minutes ago, ArneXD said:

Thx

if you really push you could do as if you were buying it, try to set up a trap so he mention that there's no laptop for real or something, then sue for false advertising, might get your laptop 3 times over this way xD as by doing this the seller is exposing himself to legal backfire, most do it anyway because it rarely happens or they find a way out.

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/false-advertising.html

1/3rd the normal price, seller has NO FEEDBACK and is listed as "Just Launched", oh and they say "write us before buying buying", yeah, thats called PHISHING for active email addresses they can sell to spammers.

10 hours ago, Howitz said:

if you really push you could do as if you were buying it, try to set up a trap so he mention that there's no laptop for real or something, then sue for false advertising, might get your laptop 3 times over this way xD as by doing this the seller is exposing himself to legal backfire, most do it anyway because it rarely happens or they find a way out.

This is a terrible idea if you're srs. It's the same idea why no one sues over denied warranty claims. 

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p