Cleaning a white mousepad

FireCharge

So I've had the white glorious mousepad for a while now and of course, since it's white, I was gonna get sweat marks and other stuff on it.
Looked for a way to clean it anywhere but couldn't find a solution that will make me completely sure it's safe - 

I'm really scared of staining it somehow with a color I shouldn't.
Like if I'd wash it with some dish soap like some suggest or something like that. Reason behind this is I tried to clean a part of it with some baby wipes and it left a mark.

is a washing machine safe? Since it has the stitching on the outside and all...

Any help?

Tnx

http://www.pcgamingrace.com/products/glorious-extended-gaming-mouse-mat-white

This extended mouse pad is really good quality, it is a little bit faster than Goliathus Speed, it does not get dirty too fast and it is really easy to clean this in washing machine. I recommend it to everyone!

3 minutes ago, Abyssal Radon said:

Talk about fucking up a mousepad, even if it's white.

Have you tried it? Works for clothes why wouldn't it work for the cloth on a mousepad?

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

5 minutes ago, Abyssal Radon said:

Never have used bleach on my mouse pad since it's black. I would be worried about the bleach screwing up the actual surface on the pad, potentially causing inconsistent mouse movement post-bleach cleaning. Just use some rubbing alcohol and a micro-fiber cloth. I only whip my mouse pad occasionally (since I have dogs and dogs = massive dust) and rinse the pad in the sink with water. Then give it a hour or two to completely dry off. But my mouse pad is a SteelSeries QCK+ XL cloth based, so there are probably different methods for different mouse pads.

Bleach isn't like acetone. It kills germs and makes undies white again. If never heard of bleach being corrosive or used as a thinner or solvent

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

i have a thermaltake white mousepad..i cleaned it with detergent, shampoo, soap ...it doesnt matter ...just dnt use corrosive material like bleach or other high acid containing cleaners because they tend to breakdown the rubber in the mousepad. Just soak ur mouse pad with a good detergent for 30 min and and use a soft brush to clean off the grime