Keycap sets made specifically for Corsair K95

Where can I find sets specifically made for this keyboard? I've got the one with 18 macros (all the macros). Anyone help?

14 minutes ago, Sirgeorge said:

I was hoping for a full-blown replacement. This is a good example: http://www.maxkeyboard.com/max-104-105-87-88-key-cherry-mx-black-translucent-keycap-set.html

If you want something like that, you have to buy two sets, and use the extras from the second set to replace the macro spots.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

sigh....that sucks. Oh well. I guess I could always 3D model and print out keycaps. Wouldn't be too hard but I wanted to see if something already exists out there that fits my tastes or I could use for inspiration.

2 minutes ago, Sirgeorge said:

sigh....that sucks. Oh well. I guess I could always 3D model and print out keycaps. Wouldn't be too hard but I wanted to see if something already exists out there that fits my tastes or I could use for inspiration.

Yeah, the enthusiasts out there generally don't like the Corsair, or gamer esque boards, so we stay away from them. As such, since we're about the only community that really buys aftermarket keycaps, there aren't many companies that will make nonstandard layouts.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Unfortunate. I'm going to have to just make my own then. Well if you find anything, let me know. Cheers.