Laptop or desktop or WHAT

Hi

i am look for a laptop for around £750. Im am looking for a laptop that can do light gaming, video editing and programming. any ideas??

the bes i have seen so far is the dell gaming  inspiron 15.

4 minutes ago, euanchalmers said:

Hi

i am look for a laptop for around £750. Im am looking for a laptop that can do light gaming, video editing and programming. any ideas??

the bes i have seen so far is the dell gaming  inspiron 15.

if were going by your title, get a desktop bro, way better. 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Going to be better to build your system at that price point, look into AMD if you need to cut the costs a bit.

a desktop is a way better build ..it always will be in terms of performance but if u need the portability of a laptop then well u need a laptop.

i was in the same dilemma when starting college.. i wanted a gaming desktop so bad ...but ended up buying a laptop...beacuse u cant carry a desktop to the clasroom 

dell inspiron 15 with the 1050 is quite good for the price it can do more than light gaming.

I would not recommend the GTX 1050 Inspiron, due to very poor display quality. The display is the kind where black is gray and the picture is washed out. IMO the difference between a good display and a not-so-good one is one of the most noticeable things.

If you can go £829, the HP Omen 15 gets you a GTX 1050 as well as a significantly better quality display: https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-15-ax202na-i5-7300HQ-GeForce-Dedicated/dp/B01MU2LTL0/

The Inspiron's display. What should be solid black instead shows up as that grayish gradient.

d0UHmHi.jpg