Help, I am out of control!

Okay let's start.

I have a HTC One for a while now.

Today I got a Nexus 7 tablet (2013).

My dad got a Nexus 5 today (I pay for it's plan, not much anyway)

My dad also has an old laptop.

My younger sister has a tablet (Galaxy Tab 10.2 or something)

My younger sister also has an S2 Plus+,

My younger sister is also getting a free laptop. (yes free, don't ask, nobody bought it and it would take too long to explain)

My oldest little sister has an old laptop too albeit messed up USB ports and such.

My oldest little sister has my previous One X with shitty WiFi antenna issue (from HTC factory itself, they admitted it) and with non-acceptable battery life. (altough she claims she can live with those things and they aren't so bad)

Thing is, now I also want a Nexus 5! I would give the Nexus 7 tablet to my oldest little sister.

After seeing it's keyboard and pure android UI I fell in love. (7 has it too but bulky device because it's a tablet)

Money is not the issue here, I know for a fact that I am set for the next 2 years financially.

Thing is, we are a gadget engrossed family but I am the only one who wants MOAR!

Do you think this is a full blown addiction with me? :x Or do you think the Nexus 5 is so sexy that it's understandable?

For now I can bring the Nexus 7 with me in the train, hotspot it to my One's 3g connection and GO!

I would love to carry 2 phones though instead of the tablet, however small it may be.

if you want that stock UI feel, go and get Cyanogen, it's just AOSP with some minor tweaks and a plethora of amazing stock apps.

I highly recommend it, I can easily maintain my phone to be as fast as it was when I first got it out of the box (HTC One)

Dude..... That's some serious first world problems....

if you want that stock UI feel, go and get Cyanogen, it's just AOSP with some minor tweaks and a plethora of amazing stock apps.

I highly recommend it, I can easily maintain my phone to be as fast as it was when I first got it out of the box (HTC One)

Don't get me wrong, I want the stock android UI, but I also want the smexy Nexus 5 body, I think the build is great. (Nexus 7 has it too)

Dude..... That's some serious first world problems....

I know right. :P Though I don't get those things from my parents, all paid from myself. (obviously from a 20 year old)

Don't get me wrong, I want the stock android UI, but I also want the smexy Nexus 5 body, I think the build is great. (Nexus 7 has it too)

Eh, it's just plastiv

Eh, it's just plastiv

Yeah, you're right, but it feels great that soft touch.

Besides, you can never have too much gadgets right?

I know right. :P Though I don't get those things from my parents, all payed from myself. (obviously from a 20 year old)

Well man, big ups on paying for all that stuff yourself. I reacon if you can afford to buy a Nexus 5, then do it. Sounds to me like gadgets are a hobby for and you enjoy having lots of them, so go for it!

Well man, big ups on paying for all that stuff yourself. I reacon if you can afford to buy a Nexus 5, then do it. Sounds to me like gadgets are a hobby for and you enjoy having lots of them, so go for it!

To be fair, it's the money I get from the government to study.

But, since all my books are bought and I pay school money each month a lot of money is left over, a LOT.

Don't paint me as lazy though, worked a lot in the past 3 years, so yeah. :P (not anymore for now)

Indeed gadgets are a passion.

doesnt matter how much money you get or earn in life...the more money you get the more money you spend. money comes and goes, just dont end up homeless. 

doesnt matter how much money you get or earn in life...the more money you get the more money you spend. money comes and goes, just dont end up homeless. 

Nah, living with my parents, moving would just be unnecessary at this point in time.