Dell vs ASUS

Hello all I'm willing to buy a laptop for Video editing and for some gaming. But I'm confused with these 2 brands Dell ASUS. As they has almost same specifications and pricing. Can anyone tell me what brand has better cooling and longivety I mean for long-term use? My selections are

https://www.asus.com/in/Notebooks/ROG-GL552VX/

Or

http://m.dell.com/mt/www.dell.com/in/p/inspiron-15-7559-laptop/pd?un_jtt_v_MPLP=yes&fl=m&un_jtt_redirect

Now I've seen review of Dell inspiron 7559 ones review by Linus. And he said that it is a good one. But its price is a little bit more than ASUS. So I'm pretty confused with these two brands. 

So can anyone help me with his/her experience with these two brands for longivety and support

Thanks in advance 

i wold personally get dell, i had really good experience with dell laptops i owned. i would choose component like gpu or mobo but not computer from them personally. i really don't like thick heavy laptops with no battery life like rogs. 

20 minutes ago, subha said:

Hello all I'm willing to buy a laptop for Video editing and for some gaming. But I'm confused with these 2 brands Dell ASUS. As they has almost same specifications and pricing. Can anyone tell me what brand has better cooling and longivety I mean for long-term use? My selections are

Or

http://m.dell.com/mt/www.dell.com/in/p/inspiron-15-7559-laptop/pd?un_jtt_v_MPLP=yes&fl=m&un_jtt_redirect

Now I've seen review of Dell inspiron 7559 ones review by Linus. And he said that it is a good one. But its price is a little bit more than ASUS. So I'm pretty confused with these two brands. 

So can anyone help me with his/her experience with these two brands for longivety and support

Thanks in advance 

i´d say asus, they a trustworthy if you are going to game on it, they make good computers overall

//Thanks

Avve1000
Setup in Profile!

So it looks like everyone has different choices. ;-( . It's making me more confused. 

6 minutes ago, subha said:

So it looks like everyone has different choices. ;-( . It's making me more confused. 

Normally I would say asus but that particular asus laptop I've heard not the greatest things about. Mostly about how it doesn't have sufficient cooling and gets super hot. 

33 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Normally I would say asus but that particular asus laptop I've heard not the greatest things about. Mostly about how it doesn't have sufficient cooling and gets super hot. 

From my research I've found that the Dell has better support and ASUS has better for design and value for money. For that same price I'm getting i5 6300HQ in dell and i7 6700HQ in asus. But not sure about asus longivety and support 

1 hour ago, subha said:

i work with a fleet of over 200 dell precision laptops, they are my babies, i love them. Dell laptops all day long, failing that, Lenovo

Home PC:

CPU: i7 4790s ~ Motherboard: Asus B85M-E ~ RAM: 32GB Ballistix Sport DDR3 1666 ~ GPU: Sapphire R9 390 Nitro ~ Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-03 ~ Storage: Kingston Predator 240GB   PCIE M.2 Boot, 2TB HDD, 3x 480GB SATA SSD's in RAID 0 ~ PSU:    Corsair CX600
Display(s): Asus PB287Q , Generic Samsung 1080p 22" ~ Cooling: Arctic T3 Air Cooler, All case fans replaced with Noctua NF-B9 Redux's ~ Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion ~ Mouse: Cheap Microsoft Wired (i like it) ~ Sound: Radial Pro USB DAC into 250w Powered Speakers ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Work PC:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 v3 ~ Motherboard: Asrock E3C226D2I ~ RAM: 16GB DDR3 ~ GPU: GTX 460 ~ Case: Silverstone SG05 ~ Storage: 512GB SATA SSD ~ Displays: 3x1080p 24" mix and matched Dell monitors plus a 10" 1080p lilliput monitor above ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

1 hour ago, subha said:

Or

Thanks in advance 

that inspiron ur looking at will be badass, love the aesthetic too. It's styled the same as the precision 3510's i maintain and they are my favorite dell machines right now, possibly my favourite laptop at the mo with the exception of bootcamp Macbook Pro

Home PC:

CPU: i7 4790s ~ Motherboard: Asus B85M-E ~ RAM: 32GB Ballistix Sport DDR3 1666 ~ GPU: Sapphire R9 390 Nitro ~ Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-03 ~ Storage: Kingston Predator 240GB   PCIE M.2 Boot, 2TB HDD, 3x 480GB SATA SSD's in RAID 0 ~ PSU:    Corsair CX600
Display(s): Asus PB287Q , Generic Samsung 1080p 22" ~ Cooling: Arctic T3 Air Cooler, All case fans replaced with Noctua NF-B9 Redux's ~ Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion ~ Mouse: Cheap Microsoft Wired (i like it) ~ Sound: Radial Pro USB DAC into 250w Powered Speakers ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Work PC:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 v3 ~ Motherboard: Asrock E3C226D2I ~ RAM: 16GB DDR3 ~ GPU: GTX 460 ~ Case: Silverstone SG05 ~ Storage: 512GB SATA SSD ~ Displays: 3x1080p 24" mix and matched Dell monitors plus a 10" 1080p lilliput monitor above ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64