Is this happening to anybody else?

Well, I saw plenty of bugs with the new changes to the comment sections on youtube, but not all of them were actually bugs IN the comments....

For example, this one. I click on a video about Battlefield 4 and youtube plays me A DIFFERENT VIDEO! It isn't a hoax, I can tell right on the thumbnail the video is 35 minutes long. I just unsubscribed to MrSuicideSheep, so I'm assuming why this is occuring.

lF5sU8A.png

Another glitch is that the video trailer on channel pages never shows up, are there any other glitches you guys are running into?

How do you get the comments box/section back in youtube? I cant comment or see any comments for some reason? Any fix? 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Worked for me...

gk10.png

Yeah, after I refreshed it worked, but I asked another friend and she said she had the same problem... so this is another bug along with stupid Google+,

Just a few glitches while they get the new changes rolled out. Try reloading the page, works for me.