Free Storage Device Benchmarking File

piemadd

Over the weekend, i accidentally exported a 1366x768 ~30fps video in uncompressed. As confirmed by @Ryan_Vickers, this file is truly uncompressed. This file is a zip, so you will need to extract it. The file itself is too big even if I make a new google account and have nothing else in the drive. Even after compressing, this file is over 200 megabytes, which is large for  zipped file. The size of the actual file is 15.7 GIGABYTES. This may seem kind of small smallish small tiny microscopic for @LinusTech with his huge petabyte coming in, but I thought this would be fun to share around on LTT.

@Ryan_Vickers confirmation:

Ryan_Vickers

hm, there must be some extra overhead... other information in the file then that's throwing off my calculations.  But yup, that is a genuine uncompressed video file   Lots of people say they have uncompressed when in reality they have losslessly compressed, but this is true uncompressed.

THA DOWNLOAD LINK!!!!!:

i like trains 🙂

That's cool for the reason that zip - a generic compression method not specialized in video at all, unlike H265 for example - is able to get it from 15.7 GB to 200 MB alone xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.