Lua Macros help

So I was going to attempt Taran's second macro keyboard for fun. However, I have a few problems right off the bat (per the usual). First: Should I use HID macros or Lua macros? in the video Taran says Lua Macros, but then the link in the description goes to HID Macros. Second: I've tried downloading both of them but both my Norton Anti-Virus and windows flag them as malware and harmful or something like that at least. So are they safe? I mean Taran obviously used it in the video, but then why is it flagged by my PC?

Tom Scott has a video that is what Taran used to make his keyboard but I believe you would still need some background knowledge on Lua and either C++ or C#(cant remember) to get it working.

Tom Scott's Video: 

Yeah, Ive seen that video too but it still didnt really help, thanks for replying tho :)

(if there is already a thread about this somewhere else feel free to point me toward it, but I didn't see one) I was going to attempt Taran's macro keyboard thing but when I went to get the files I noticed that now he was using interception.exe instead (apparently its better?). Okay, fine, but for the life of me i cant get thee thing to install. I don't know how to install it through and admin command prompt and the instructions for that on the orbiter page didn't work. And when i right click the program and choose "run as administrator" it opens for a split second then immediately crashes again. Any ideas on what to do?, any help would be very much appreciated. 

*btw i did try rebooting in case that window isn't supposed to stay open but that didn't work either.