Best PC case.

I've been thinking of treating myself with a new PC case and I was wondering what the best ones under 200 (would really prefer under 100 tho) would be. I've seen the H440 and I like that I also like the completely tempered glass case corsair makes (forgot what it was called) but what would you guys recommend?

I'm quite fond of my S340, if i had the money i definitely would have gotten the s340 elite or h440 instead. The 400c is a good case as well, cosairs cystal series is also quite nice, only real downside if that you have to cable manage efficiently as it's all glass. corsairs air 540 is also quite a good case if you don't mind the bulkiness.  

H440 is a great case and quiet. My only gripe is the plastic window scratches easily. But it was much cheaper than other cases so I don't really mind. Honestly unless you're doing watercooling I'd rather go for S340

That's an F in the profile pic

I like the 400c, the tempered glass version (460x I believe) also the s340 Elite looks very clean. I like these a little better than the h440 because they aren't quite as big and the glass is bigger. The 400c isn't tempered but is also easier to see in and the hinges instead of screws are great.