Where should I place my case fans? (9)

BadDrawer

I just ordered the Corsair Air 740 for my new/first PC build. And well somehow I have an extra 6 high static pressure case fans from Corsair(120mm) please don't ask :/. The case comes with three 140mm fans, 2 in the front and 1 in the back. So what do I do with the extra 6 fans I have? I was thinking of something like this:

Front: 3 x 120mm (intake)

Top: 2 x 140mm (exhaust)

Bottom: 2 x 120mm(intake)

Back: 1 x 140mm (exhaust)

Total fans: 8 And well there will be a fan which I will not be using. I live in a country in which temperatures can get up to 110 (℉), so I need good cooling.

(sorry for my bad English)

case 1.png

case 2.png

if your pc is on a desk and not on the ground your totally fine and actually you have really good air flow. i cant tell you is negative or positive is good yet until luke ends that 1 year pc case fan thing. but i personally think positive is good.  

23 minutes ago, Fr0sty22 said:

if your pc is on a desk and not on the ground your totally fine and actually you have really good air flow. i cant tell you is negative or positive is good yet until luke ends that 1 year pc case fan thing. but i personally think positive is good.  

i ran negative for a year or two and there was dust build up in the case panels but they blocked themselves up before any dust built up on the components. I also had filters on my intake fans so that helps

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

4f80c4ee_vbattach125760.jpeg

You can always do something like this.

I would recommend filtering your intake fans, just to keep things clean. That case looks like it might get a bit aggravating to keep clean with dust accumulating on the grates on the front of the case. I use negative pressure in my case. But my case is much different than yours, and is easier to block off intake areas for dust considerations.

2 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

4f80c4ee_vbattach125760.jpeg

You can always do something like this.

I would recommend filtering your intake fans, just to keep things clean. That case looks like it might get a bit aggravating to keep clean with dust accumulating on the grates on the front of the case. I use negative pressure in my case. But my case is much different than yours, and is easier to block off intake areas for dust considerations.

dude your fucking funny as hell

39 minutes ago, Fr0sty22 said:

dude your fucking funny as hell

I try my best. Someone had to liven things up a bit.

All intake except rear. Just make sure every intake has filters.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv