The monitor I'm buying is a "Console Monitor"?

pedroisaloser

I'm going to upgrade my monitor this week, and I found a great deal on a 24" 75 hz 1080p monitor. However; the page cites that it's a "console gaming monitor", does this have any significance in regards to quality, or is it just pandering?

Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/product/CMCrxr/asus-vg245h-240-75hz-monitor-vg245h

Edit: Use of comic sans got the intended response lol.

Edited by pedroisaloser

Nice font.

The monitor is fine.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

3 minutes ago, pedroisaloser said:

I'm going to upgrade my monitor this week, and I found a great deal on a 24" 75 hz 1080p monitor. However; the page cites that it's a "console gaming monitor", does this have any significance in regards to quality, or is it just pandering?

Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/product/CMCrxr/asus-vg245h-240-75hz-monitor-vg245h

Please don't use comic sans.

It will work with PC just fine

16 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Please don't use comic sans.

It will work with PC just fine

why cant they use comic sans.. theres a font selector built in for the very reason of changing.. and theres nothing in the rules that state you cant.. annnd you arent a moderator so why are you telling someone new to the forum what to do?!?

oh wait maybe i should have used comic sans to get my point across!

OP that monitor will be fine. dell just probably have a gaming mode feature built into it aimed at consoles, it will slightly lower motion blur and increase response time.. normally the feature i just junk though and add ghosting.

p.s i use comic sans every day at work :D

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb