Even more of a reason to not buy COD Ghosts

Frix

Friend of mine shared this on Facebook a while a go and I thought it was rather interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E82ZkHTiVU

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

looks more like nostalgia

Is it bad I actually prefer the footage on the left?

Adding a filter does not translate to OMG HIGHER RESOLUTION.

they have done it again! how can they reuse the same stuff so much, its amazing.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I didn't think there were any more reasons

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I ruined the ending for myself.

its mission 1

I don't understand what the problem is. Aren't they just continuing from where they left off?

I don't understand what the problem is. Aren't they just continuing from where they left off?

That was my second take on this.

Perhaps, it's just a way to get cod players to reinvigorate the memories from previous cod. Nostalgia?

That was my second take on this.

Perhaps, it's just a way to get cod players to reinvigorate the memories from previous cod. Nostalgia?

or its a way for them to make an easy shit ton of money because people are blind and buy the game on day one no matter how shitty it looks :D

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

It's a good thing they included captions showing which game was which. The only way I would have known was by looking at Cpt. Price.

Is it just me or did MW2 look better on PC 4 years ago than on Console currently...

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

No. There is a distinct difference between nostalgia and being lazy.

No. There is a distinct difference between nostalgia and being lazy.

I just find it interesting that the game picks up the same way the previous game ended

Doesn't necessarily take away from the game, either, so why not? :P

or its a way for them to make an easy shit ton of money because people are blind and buy the game on day one no matter how shitty it looks :D

So you're claiming they're going to make a shit ton of money because they reused a 15 seconds clip? Please explain.

To me it seems that all the fanboys are just trying to find every possible reason to hate on CoD, no matter how retarded it is.

Ever think that it's supposed to pick up from where MW2 left off? I mean its been like 5 years so a 10 second refresher isn't that bad. Quit following the IGN bandwagon.

So you're claiming they're going to make a shit ton of money because they reused a 15 seconds clip? Please explain.

To me it seems that all the fanboys are just trying to find every possible reason to hate on CoD, no matter how retarded it is.

This is almost exactly my point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ

replace EA with Activision and its golden

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I dont really play any of COD or BF games but after watching both playthroughs on YT, I feel like there's more of a solid story line in COD campaign compare to BF4.

But yeah graphic wise, the left video looks so much better eventhough it is from 4 years ago.