Arctic Liquid Freezer

Why is nobody talking about this cooler? It's sub-$100, comes with 4 fans for push/pull right out of the box, and the reviews for it are all positive. I can't help but wonder, is there anything wrong with this AIO? There's also a 360mm version with 6 fans.

Arctic Liquid Freezer 240

Ryzen 5 3600 | EVGA CLC240 | EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra | ASRock B450 Pro4 | 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200 | 1tb WD SN550 | 2tb SanDisk Ultra 3DEVGA P2 650w | Fractal Design Meshify CViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD + ViewSonic VS2412-H | GHS.RAR (Boba U4s, Staebies, GMK Aurora Polaris + Artisans) | Steelseries Aerox Ghost | Artisan-Japan Ninja FX Hien (M/Soft) | Fostex HP-A3 | Fostex PM0.3G | Fostex T60RP | Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro | Beyerdynamic FOX

I hadn't heard of this cooler till I read the topic so that is probably a big problem.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

2 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

I hadn't heard of this cooler till I read the topic so that is probably a big problem.

I feel like this is such a shame. I mean sure it's not as flashy as the others with their LEDs but from what I've read it's a fairly quiet and efficient cooler.

Ryzen 5 3600 | EVGA CLC240 | EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra | ASRock B450 Pro4 | 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200 | 1tb WD SN550 | 2tb SanDisk Ultra 3DEVGA P2 650w | Fractal Design Meshify CViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD + ViewSonic VS2412-H | GHS.RAR (Boba U4s, Staebies, GMK Aurora Polaris + Artisans) | Steelseries Aerox Ghost | Artisan-Japan Ninja FX Hien (M/Soft) | Fostex HP-A3 | Fostex PM0.3G | Fostex T60RP | Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro | Beyerdynamic FOX

money talks....... nobody's going to review them for free... and then you need to take the reviewers into consideration and the products they already take money for...........

34 minutes ago, Exprima said:

Why is nobody talking about this cooler? It's sub-$100, comes with 4 fans for push/pull right out of the box, and the reviews for it are all positive. I can't help but wonder, is there anything wrong with this AIO? There's also a 360mm version with 6 fans.

Arctic Liquid Freezer 240

There are a lot of other coolers that are fairly similar. Corsair h100i and the nxzt ones have better marketing and look a little better imo

1 minute ago, be_x said:

There are a lot of other coolers that are fairly similar. Corsair h100i and the nxzt ones have better marketing and look a little better imo

I guess, but this is such a good value lol. It outperforms the H100i out of the box and is quieter. I don't think it's ugly either but yeah I agree definitely not as flashy.

2 hours ago, Exprima said:

I guess, but this is such a good value lol. It outperforms the H100i out of the box and is quieter. I don't think it's ugly either but yeah I agree definitely not as flashy.

All about that bling