Is my graphics card even being used?

I am running on an Intel Core i3 2310m @ 2.10Ghz w/ onboard Intel HD Graphics 3000. However, I also have an AMD Radeon 6600M and 6700M series GPU (at least that's what MSI Afterburner says). I also have AMD Catalyst installed with drivers allocated to that card. I am not sure if my graphics card is being utilized at all, I recently installed Neverwinter on Steam and I only had the option to use my onboard graphics. Does anybody know what's going on?

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Does it show up in device manager?

Yes. In the display adapters section.

Screenshot_1516.png

7 minutes ago, crazysteve240 said:

I am running on an Intel Core i3 2310m @ 2.10Ghz w/ onboard Intel HD Graphics 3000. However, I also have an AMD Radeon 6600M and 6700M series GPU (at least that's what MSI Afterburner says). I also have AMD Catalyst installed with drivers allocated to that card. I am not sure if my graphics card is being utilized at all, I recently installed Neverwinter on Steam and I only had the option to use my onboard graphics. Does anybody know what's going on?

Only Neverwinter? Or other game as well? Do you have any gpu demanding game? Run it and see if GPU is being used at all