Gaming servers with payed features

Hey guys, not sure if this is on the right sub forum, hope so. I want to start game servers for things like ark, arma 2, arma 3 etc. But I want to have payed services on a forum for the servers such (x) number of dollars for (x) number of building supplies, or spawning with loot etc. What is a good way of going about this and would this require individual knowledge of coding for each game. I truly don't know where to start. Thanks for any help

Despite the difficulty, it's roughly ~$25/mo (probably lots of cheaper options) for a dedicated server which would allow the owner to grant whatever he wants.  

I ran ran a few Ark servers for friends when it was first getting started, didn't charge them much and the server doesn't require a lot of resources to run. 

I ran a few Rust servers using a similar subscription service to the one described above by @Dark. The main sticking point for me, beyond hardware cost & bespoke setup of VMs, was the ultimate POWER cost. A server with moderate power requirements, running 24/7 may incur significantly higher charges on your Electricity Bills. Are you looking to run  private servers, or ones open to the public?

Media Producer & PC Enthusiast

Click here for my The Red Shift Build Log thread, or click here for my Lancelot HTPC Build Log.