Cablemod Dual 8 Pin PCIe

B3MMi
Go to solution Solved by CableMod,
On 1/27/2017 at 9:42 AM, B3MMi said:

@CableMod I'm looking to buy a set of sleeved cables. What are the differences between Dual 8 (and 6+2) Pin and normal 8 (and 6+2) Pin PCIe cables and what do they look like? I've been trying to google but the results have been varying and I'm still unsure. Also what is the distance between the two power connectors in Dual SATA power cable? I'm going to need White set of ModMesh cables for HX1200i soon. How long would it take from making the order using configurator to get them? I live in Europe and more specifically in Finland. Thank you.

Hi @B3MMi - Here is a sample of our Dual 6+2 pin offering. A single 6+2 pin, the +2 portion is the same design, it breaks away at the PSU connection.

Dual 6+2.jpg

5 minutes ago, W-L said:

If you get two separate 6+2pin cables (not daisy chained) the +2 pins should be direct connections to the PSU so you could tuck them behind the motherboard tray to hide it for 6 pin only connections if you have those in the future. 

Thank you very much. I think I'll be going with them!

On 1/27/2017 at 9:42 AM, B3MMi said:

@CableMod I'm looking to buy a set of sleeved cables. What are the differences between Dual 8 (and 6+2) Pin and normal 8 (and 6+2) Pin PCIe cables and what do they look like? I've been trying to google but the results have been varying and I'm still unsure. Also what is the distance between the two power connectors in Dual SATA power cable? I'm going to need White set of ModMesh cables for HX1200i soon. How long would it take from making the order using configurator to get them? I live in Europe and more specifically in Finland. Thank you.

Hi @B3MMi - Here is a sample of our Dual 6+2 pin offering. A single 6+2 pin, the +2 portion is the same design, it breaks away at the PSU connection.

Dual 6+2.jpg