First tips of new dual-SIM BlackBerry phone released (not Mercury)

Aniallation

Not quoting the actual article that I found cause I'm probably the only one who can read it, but here's the GSMareana article.

A mysterious BlackBerry device dubbed BBC100-1 was spotted on Indonesian regulator's website in December last year. Nothing was known about the device at that time, except that it's from a company called BB MERAH PUTIH, PT.

But now, most of the device's key specs have been revealed - thanks to popular tipster Roland Quandt, who spilled the beans in a tweet.

Quandt says the phone is powered by Snapdragon 425 SoC, and sports a 5.5-inch HD display. RAM is 4GB, while internal memory is 32GB. In terms of camera, the handset features a 13MP rear unit and an 8MP front shooter. A 3,000mAh battery is there to keep the lights on.

Finally, the BBC100-1 is a dual SIM smartphone, making it the first BlackBerry phone of its kind. No word on the device's pricing and availability at the moment, as well as whether or not it will be launched outside of Indonesia.

Seems pretty similar to recent lower-mid range devices like the Nokia 6 and BLU Life One X2. But once again, why must all new phones HAVE to be 5.5"??? I'm a BlackBerry fan, and the Priv is still my favorite device out of all the ones that I've used, aside from one aspect and that's the size. The DTEK50 size was just on the line of reasonable and too big. 5.0-5.2" really should be the norm for non-Plus devices, not 5.5.

"Rawr XD"